Khao Sok Lake Hopper
* soft-adventure, sleep on the raft house
2 Days 1 Night
The overnight tour to "Cheow Lan Lake", in "Khao Sok National Park", this rainforest and lake have so much to offer. Freshen up at the "Emerald Pool" at "Nam Rad Watershed Forest". Sleep on the beautiful raft house on the lake, enjoy the landscape and wilderness safari by boat in the sunset. Take part in the easy jungle walking and cave exploring. We always take a small group for this tour.
07:00 Get picked up from your hotel in Khao Lak by air-con vehicle and English-speaking guide, and head to Khao Sok National Park. Make a quick stop for capturing photos of the morning mist and lush evergreen forest of Khao Sok Viewpoint. Drive further to Takhun District. Arrive at "The Emerald Pool" at "Nam Rad Watershed", the unique watershed forest, and swim in a crystal clear creek and enjoy the greenery surroundings.
Arrive at "Cheow Lan Lake" and take a boat trip to see its highlights. Visit the lake's iconic spot "Three-brother Pillar" to capture some pictures, or even take a swim right off the boat. Have lunch at the raft house and check in to the charming floating bungalows with a breathtaking view of the lake.
In the late afternoon, board a boat to sight the landscape under the sunset and get a chance to see some wild animals foraging. Our guide and boatman will help you to spot them. Birdlife, reptiles, and some mammals can be seen. Enjoy sunset moments in nature. Back to the raft house for dinner and spend the night under the stars and enjoy the sound of nature in this truly unique place
Accommodation : Phupa Waree Raft House, or Laguna Cheow Lan, depending on availability. The bungalow is air-con, with a private toilet and shower. See photo below
Wake up for coffee, just simply relax, or paddle a kayak to see morning scenery as the sun rises behind the mountain peaks over the jungle. Back to the raft house for breakfast. Pack up and check out. Take a boat ride to the jungle trail. Set off an easy jungle walk with a length of 2-2.5 km. led by our guide who helps you to get to know flora and fauna along the trail. Explore the cave with beautiful stalagmites and stalactites. Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch on the raft house, with a 270-degree view of the lake. Spend the time just simply relaxing or swimming to beat the heat.
In the late afternoon, we get back to the pier and board our vehicle. Make a quick stop for capturing the panoramic view of the lake at the dam view point before returning to Khao Lak.
17:00 Arrive at your resort in Khao Lak
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
Adult 8,900 Thb. / person
Child 6,900 Thb. / person (3-11 yrs.old)
* This tour requires a minimum of 2 persons.
Includes: round trip transfers, boat, guide, limited insurance, activity fees, soft drinks and 4 meals, national park fees, accommodations
Bring : photo of passport, sun protection, camera, towel and spare clothes, comfortable shoes and closed-toed shoes, insect repellent, swimming gear, and some snacks, all fit in rucksack (would be best with waterproof one).
Tip : To save your accom expense, you can check out your resort, and leave your luggage at the resort or us while you are on the tour.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel at least 3 days in advance of the start date of the tour. Late cancellation will incur 3,000.- thb per person for room cancellation fee.
- Khao Sok Lake, Cheow Lan Lake, and Rajjaprabha Lake are the same lake.
- Electricity is on from 6 pm to 6 am.
- The bungalow is with private toilet and a shower.
- We may run the activities all the way round, to avoid tourist crowds on each spot.
- We pick up early, you may want to order the breakfast box from your resort to have on the way on the first day.
- Water and drinks are provided throughout the trip.
- Khao Sok is the wettest place in Thailand, raining is very common. If it is storming we will cancel the tour, without any charge.
- We can drop you off after the tour at any address in Khao Sok Village or Khao Lak area.
- The joined tour, we max NOT more than 8 people per group.
- If your booking group has 6 people or more, we will upgrade to "Private Tour".
- We can arrange vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and nut-free foods.