James Bond - Early Bird
Phang-nga Bay National Park
Avoid crowds, start earlier! An early-bird full-day tour brings you closer to the world-class destination “James Bond Island” and Phang-Nga Bay National Park. Explore the mangrove forest by longtail boat, canoeing through sea caves, and visit Panyee fisherman village and stunning cave temple with a huge reclining Buddha statue. Avoid the crowds, come with us, always in small groups with our boat
07:00 Pick up from your hotel in Khao Lak, Head to Phang-nga Town. Arrive at the pier and get on board for sightseeing by Longtail boat. Cruise along the bay to see hi-lights of the national park. Get on a canoe paddled by local crews through different caves and lagoons, visit James Bond island and the fisherman village "Panyee" built on stilts.
12:00 Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at Panyee Village. Later our guide leads you to see local life in the village.
13:00 Get to the pier, visit the "Golden Cave Temple Suwan Kuha, featuring the reclining Buddha, you also can see wild monkeys here.
15:30 Return to your hotel in Khao Lak.
Duration : 07:00 - 15:30 hrs. (from and to the hotel)
Price : Adult 2,900 thb. / Child 1,900 thb. (3-11 years old) / All-Inclusive!
* This tour requires a minimum of 4 persons. 2 persons are on request with an additional charge of 500 baht per person. Please check the number of joiners that pre-books with us.
Bring : Sun protection, sunglasses, hat or cap, camera, comfortable shoes, insect repellent, temple clothes (knees & shoulders must be covered!!)
Tip : You can order a breakfast box from your resort to have on the bus.
Why us for this tour
- Always small group, max not more than 7 persons per boat and vehicle
- Start early to avoid the crowds
- Nearest pier to the national park
- Licensed Guide
- We access Talu Cave and cruise through the mangrove forest, which others don't
- hi rated on the reviews
- All-inclusive, no hidden costs
* See video of the tour